Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowbound

The twins and I (Becky) have been stuck in the house most of the week first because our car was being repaired and now because snow and ice are making the roads treacherous. Here's Augie getting a little silly with our bedroll. (We, Rob and Becky, sleep on the living room floor every night and roll up our mattress every morning. The twins love to play around our bedding and call it their cave.)


Here the kids decided they wanted to pose for some photos with the Christmas tree. They get a little carried away with saying "cheese" and close their eyes every time.



Here's their attempt at putting their arms around each others shoulders.




The kids pose with their gingerbread house creation. Hurray for Trader Joe's and their awesome $8 kit.
The big news around here is that I officially graduated with my MN from the University of Washington this week. Hopefully this will mean better and more frequent blog updates. It definately means a less nutty routine for our family. Here's a picture of me with Augie as he helps me put some color into the editing of the final draft of my scholarly project.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home