Thursday, August 27, 2009

Franklin Falls

On a recent weekend, I took Auggie on a short hike with me to Franklin Falls near Snoqualmie Pass. Though it's very near home, I had never actually been there before; in the past, considering the short trail and droves of people, I had always preferred to push on to somewhere more wilderness-y. But with a short-legged one accompanying me it turned out to be just right, and the scenery is actually quite nice.


This was my attempt at grabbing a photo of the two of us relaxing near the falls. Not so good...


August posed gamely for this shot--still with his little blue "Bob the Builder" backpack on which he carried the whole way. It contained his little water bottle and a couple of selected toys.
The falls is actually more impressive than it appears in this photo since the depth-of-field is deceptive. It's actually a ways behind him, not nearly as close as it looks here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home