Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mommy's helpers


Rose and August like helping me with housework so much that on Thanksgiving morning I thought, "Why not let them help me make the filling for a pie?" Well, it only took a few minutes to remember "why not." They did a good job of stirring the brown sugar and salt, but then scooped it onto the table when I turned to get the eggs out of the refrigerator. Later I said to my sister, "Well it's all part of figuring out what my kids limits are - testing them out and making a big mess." She just laughed and my husband rolled his eyes.Here a sugar-coated Rose tries to make a get-a-way from the approaching washcloth.

Recently, Augie and Rosie have become found of tossing everything out of the toy box so that they can climb inside and play there. It's fun to watch them, as they cooperate pretty well when they're in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home